MS-GIST (Master's Reports)10
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The University of Arizona Geographic Information Systems Technology (UA GIST) integrates GIScience, cutting-edge GISystems, and geospatial technology, with management skills for use in government, corporate, non-profit, and academic settings.
This collection showcases the master's reports and projects from graduates of the Master's of Science in Geographic Information Systems Technology Program.
Contact UA GIST for more information about the Master's Reports in this collection, or about the UA GIST program.
- Canopy Change Assessment and Water Resources Utilization in the Civano Community, Arizona
- Modeling the Hillside Development Overlay Zone
- Geospatial Web-Mapping and Application Development for the Southeast Arizona Sustainable Recreation Strategy
- Identifying Opportunities for Community Solar: A Study of Maricopa and Pinal Counties
- Using Suitability and Proximity Analysis to Discover Houston's Accessibility via Roadways and Public Transportation