Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 4, Number 2 (November 1926)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- The Successful Making of Pastry
- Why Seedling Dates Are Unprofitable
- Use of Artificial Lights to Increase Egg Production
- A Day at the Salt River Valley Experiment Farm
- Agricultural Activities of the Grange