Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 5, Number 3 (December 1927)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- Yumalade Eggs Bring Quality Price
- Empire Building in Yuma County
- Care and Use of the Refrigerator
- Production of Citrus Nursery Stock in Arizona
- The Need and Requirements of Alfalfa Seed Certification in Arizona