Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 5, Number 1 (October 1927)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- Small Grains in Southern Arizona
- Graded Eggs Bring Better Prices
- Pasteurization and its Application to the Dairy Industry
- Planning Meals in Advance
- The Range Livestock Industry in Arizona