Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 2, Number 6 (June 1925)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- The Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 2, Number 6 (June 1925)
- Follow-Up Work In The Vineyard
- Arizona Veteran Makes Good in the Poultry Business
- Some Early History of Dairying in Arizona
- The Pecan As A Money Maker For Arizona