Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 2, Number 2 (February 1925)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- Poultry Association Organized at Tucson
- Better Foundation Stock for the Poultryman
- Central Creamery is Needed for Tucson
- The Relation of Farming to the Livestock Industry in Arizona
- Activities in Poultry at the U. of A.