Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 3 (1925-1926)65
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agriculturist magazine was published from 1924-1928 by students in the College of Agriculture at the University of Arizona.
Print copies are available in Special Collections.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about the Arizona Agriculturist.
- The Arizona Agriculturist, Volume 3, Number 1 (October 1925)
- Growing and Harvesting Sweet Potatoes in Arizona
- The Neglected Source of Our Fertilizers
- Feeding Enzymes to Chicks
- Planting a Thompson Seedless Vineyard