Desert Plants, Volume 10, Number 3 (1992)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Desert Plants is a unique botanical journal published by The University of Arizona for Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum. This journal is devoted to encouraging the appreciation of indigenous and adapted arid land plants. Desert Plants publishes a variety of manuscripts intended for amateur and professional desert plant enthusiasts. A few of the diverse topics covered include desert horticulture, landscape architecture, desert ecology, and history. First published in 1979, Desert Plants is currently published biannually with issues in June and December.
Digital access to this material is made possible by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum, and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Genus Bursera (Burseraceae) in Sonora, Mexico and Arizona, U.S.A.
- Desert Plants, Volume 10, Number 3 (1992)
- New Life from Ashes II: A Tale of Burnt Brush
- Trails of the Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum
- Flora of the South Mountains of South-central Arizona
- Show All Authors