Desert Plants, Volume 16, Number 1 (June 2000)5
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Desert Plants is a unique botanical journal published by The University of Arizona for Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum. This journal is devoted to encouraging the appreciation of indigenous and adapted arid land plants. Desert Plants publishes a variety of manuscripts intended for amateur and professional desert plant enthusiasts. A few of the diverse topics covered include desert horticulture, landscape architecture, desert ecology, and history. First published in 1979, Desert Plants is currently published biannually with issues in June and December.
Digital access to this material is made possible by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum, and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- A Day in the Syunt-Khasardagh
- Intriguing Chihuahuan Desert Yuccas in Cultivation
- Distribution, Biology, and Potential Horticultural Uses of Big Bend Bluebonnet (Lupinus havardii Wats.) - A Showy Winter Annual from the Chihuahuan Desert
- Show All Authors
- Desert Plants, Volume 16, Number 1 (June 2000)
- Observations on Some Chihuahuan Desert Yuccas