Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 21 (1991)13
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Proceedings of the Hydrology section of the Annual Meeting of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science. Full text manuscripts of work presented. Research related to water resources, water management, and hydrologic studies primarily focused regionally on southwestern US.
Volume 21. Proceedings of the 1991 Meetings of the Arizona Section American Water Resources Association and the Hydrology Section Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science.
April 20, 1991, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 21 (1991)
- Arizona Reclaimed Water Regulation: The Future is Now
- Winter Course of Transpiration in Arizona Ponderosa Pine Trees
- Assessing the Significance of Evapo-Sublimation in Northern Arizona
- Show All Authors
- Water Resource Management in the Lake Baikal Region