Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 19 (1989)12
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Proceedings of the Hydrology section of the Annual Meeting of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science. Full text manuscripts of work presented. Research related to water resources, water management, and hydrologic studies primarily focused regionally on southwestern US.
Volume 19. Proceedings of the 1989 Meetings of the Arizona Section American Water Resources Association and the Hydrology Section Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science.
April 15, 1989, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 19 (1989)
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Casa del Agua Water Conservation Demonstration Tour in Promoting Water Conservation Behaviors
- A Planning Process for Water Supply Development
- Riparian Habitats of the Southeast Sierrita Mountains: Vanished Perennial Habitats
- Monitoring for Viruses in Reclaimed Wastewater
- Show All Authors