Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 01 (1971)30
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Proceedings of the Hydrology section of the Annual Meeting of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science. Full text manuscripts of work presented. Research related to water resources, water management, and hydrologic studies primarily focused regionally on southwestern US.
Volume 1. Proceedings of the 1971 Meetings of the Arizona Section - American Water Resources Association and the Hydrology Section - Arizona Academy of Science.
April 22-23, 1971, Tempe, Arizona
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 1 (1971)
- Politics and the Colorado River
- Use and Abuse of Southwestern Rivers: Historic Man - The Anglo
- Use and Abuse of Southwestern Rivers: The Desert Farmer
- Physiographic Limitations Upon the Use of Southwestern Rivers