Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 08 (1978)30
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Proceedings of the Hydrology section of the Annual Meeting of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science. Full text manuscripts of work presented. Research related to water resources, water management, and hydrologic studies primarily focused regionally on southwestern US.
Volume 8. Proceedings of the 1978 Meetings of the Arizona Section - American Water Resources Assn. and the Hydrology Section - Arizona Academy of Science.
April 14-15, 1978, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 08 (1978)
- Management Alternatives for Santa Cruz Basin Groundwater
- Rising Energy Prices, Water Demand by Peri-Urban Agriculture, and Implications for Urban Water Supply: The Tucson Case
- Show All Authors
- Water Quality Problem of the Urban Area in an Arid Environment, Tucson, Arizona
- Legal Aspects of Urban Runoff Development