Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest748
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Proceedings of the Hydrology section of the Annual Meeting of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science. Full text manuscripts of work presented. Research related to water resources, water management, and hydrologic studies primarily focused regionally on southwestern US.
Digital access to Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest has been made possible by a collaboration between the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science and the University of Arizona Libraries.
The collection consists of current and back issues from Volume 1 (1971) - Volume 42 (2012). The content is available both as complete issues, and as individual articles. Content is available open access.
There will be no 2013 Proceedings due to a joint meeting with AAAS-Pacific Division in 2013, with no separate Hydrology section. Publication will resume with 2014.
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 44 (2015)
- THE SIERRA ANCHA EXPERIMENTAL FOREST, ARIZONA: A BRIEF HISTORY
- Show All Authors
- PROTECTING WATER QUALITY ON NATIONAL FOREST IN THE SOUTHWESTERN U.S. WITH BEST MANAGEMENT PRACTICES (BMPS)
- DOWNSTREAM IMPACTS OF DAMMING THE COLORADO RIVER
- HYDROGEOMORPHIC AND BOTANICAL ASSOCIATIONS OF BAJADA EPHEMERAL DRAINAGES IN THE WHITE TANK MOUNTAINS, SONORAN DESERT