Reports of the University of Arizona Agricultural Extension Service (AZ 305)13
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Bound typescripts of subject specialists reports, 1921 to 1963. Also contains photographs, clippings, charts, and examples of publications.
The documents represented in this digital collection were scanned from original copies housed in University of Arizona Libraries, Special Collections. See Reports of the University of Arizona Agricultural Extension Service for more information.
Email Special Collections, or call 520-621-6423, with your questions or comments about this collection.
- 1944-1945 Annual Report of Jean M. Stewart, State Leader, Home Demonstration Work
- 1944-1945 Annual Report of Harvey F. Tate, Specialist in Horticulture
- 1944-1945 Annual Report of Reva Lincoln, Extension Nutritionist
- 1944-1945 Annual Poultry Report of W.R. Van Sant, Poultry and Dairy Specialist
- 1944-1945 Annual Report of Extension Animal Husbandry