AN ACTIVATION HYPOTHESIS OF COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR
- AN ACTIVATION HYPOTHESIS OF COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR
- Emami, Javad
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Dissertation-Reproduction (electronic)
- Attitude (Psychology); Cognitive dissonance.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Graduate College; Psychology
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||AN ACTIVATION HYPOTHESIS OF COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR||en_US|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en_US|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en_US|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en_US|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.