Master's Reports (Planning)94
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
This collection contain master's reports from the Planning program, dating back to 1966. Most of these reports and theses were digitized from paper copies held previously in the Fine Arts Library, while reports and theses after 2005 were submitted electronically to be archived and made available online.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about items in these collections.
- ZONING VARIANCES: CITY OF TUCSON, ARIZONA (JUNE 1970-JANUARY 1971)
- URBAN LAND USES IN NOGALES, SONORA, MEXICO
- THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT ACT - - ARIZONA'S MUNICIPAL PLANNING ENABLING LEGISLATION
- URBAN COMMUNITY GARDENING AS AN AGENT FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION: A Master Plan for the Spirit of Service Farmacy Garden (Tucson, Arizona)
- THE TUCSON HOUSING ELEMENT PROCESS