ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Senior Capstone is the culminating experience for Sustainable Built Environment majors involving a substantive project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in the major, including broadly comprehensive knowledge of the discipline and its methodologies. It is intended to be a personalized experience in which a student explores a concept in-depth while incorporating the knowledge or investigative techniques learned during his or her undergraduate career. Students are encouraged to build upon their major Emphasis Area, internship, or a previously completed project or research topic for the starting point of their Senior Capstone experience.
For more information, please visit: http://sbe.arizona.edu.
- Planting a seed in future generations: A Comparative Analysis of the Implementation of Sustainability Principles in Public High Schools of Tucson
- Designating and Maintaining Buffer Zones: A Look at Tucson’s Protected Lands
- Complete Street Implementation in Tucson Poster
- Analyzing Social Equity: The Influence of the Built Environment on Educational Opportunities in Tucson, Arizona
- Tire Masonry Units Versus Wood Framing and Straw Bales in Residential Exterior Walls