Sustainable Built Environments62
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Senior Capstone is the culminating experience for Sustainable Built Environment majors involving a substantive project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in the major, including broadly comprehensive knowledge of the discipline and its methodologies. It is intended to be a personalized experience in which a student explores a concept in-depth while incorporating the knowledge or investigative techniques learned during his or her undergraduate career. Students are encouraged to build upon their major Emphasis Area, internship, or a previously completed project or research topic for the starting point of their Senior Capstone experience.
For more information, please visit: http://sbe.arizona.edu.
- AN ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL SPRAWL DEVELOPMENT: A Look at Mixed-use Developments in Tucson, Arizona
- Implementing Sustainable Design: A Case for Mixed Use Development
- Sustainably Retrofitting Commercial Buildings
- Singapore’s Building Greenery: A Strategy to Respond to Urban Heat Island Effect
- SCHOOL GARDENS AND FOOD INSECURITY IN PIMA COUNTY: The role school garden programs play in addressing food insecurity and the potential at Acacia Elementary School