Coyote Papers: Volume 21 (2013)10
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 21: Proceedings of the Arizona Linguistics Circle 6. (October 5-7, 2012).
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Semantic Agreement with Quantified Subjects in Russian
- Good Times, Bad Times: A keyword analysis of letters to shareholders of two Fortune 500 Banking Institutions
- On the meaning(s) of 'after' in varieties of Scottish English
- Ki-clauses in Turkish: A paratactic analysis
- Frequency and acoustic reduction in English -ment derivatives