Coyote Papers: Volume 20 (2012)18
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 20: Special Volume for the West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics.
Contact Coyote Papers at email@example.com.
- The Syntax of the Person Case Constraint Drives Morphological Impoverishment of Clitics
- Korean Evidential -te- Inference from Direct Evidence
- The Syntax of Valuation in Auxiliary-participle Constructions
- On the Syntactic Reification of Implicit Subjects
- Case and Phi Features as Probes