College of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape Architecture (CAPLA)484
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
These collections contain senior capstone projects, master's reports, and master's theses from programs in the College of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape Architecture.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about items in these collections.
- AN ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL SPRAWL DEVELOPMENT: A Look at Mixed-use Developments in Tucson, Arizona
- Implementing Sustainable Design: A Case for Mixed Use Development
- Sustainably Retrofitting Commercial Buildings
- Singapore’s Building Greenery: A Strategy to Respond to Urban Heat Island Effect
- SCHOOL GARDENS AND FOOD INSECURITY IN PIMA COUNTY: The role school garden programs play in addressing food insecurity and the potential at Acacia Elementary School