Proceedings of The 4th Annual Southwest Workshop on Optimality Theory (1998)7
The Proceedings of the 4th Annual Southwest Workshop on Optimality Theory (SWOT IV) / Arizona Phonology Conference is a conference publication of the Linguistics Circle and the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
SWOT IV (1998). Edited by Jessica Maye and Mizuki Miyashita.
Excerpt from the Preface:
This volume contains papers presented at the 4th Annual Southwest Workshop on Optimality Theory (SWOT IV), held a the University of Arizona on April 4-5, 1998. Not included in this volume are papers presented by the following authors: Diana Archangeli (U AZ), Scott Myers (UT Austin), Jaye Padgett (UC Santa Cruz), Doug Pulleyblank (UBC), Donca Steriade (UCLA), Bernard Tranel (UC Irvine), Jie Zhang (UCLA), and Kie Ross Zuraw (UCLA).
- On Multiple Sympathy Candidates in Optimality Theory
- Preface (Southwest Workshop on Optimality Theory 4, 1998)
- Roots and Correspondence: Denominal Verbs in Modern Hebrew
- Causative Formation in Kammu: Prespecified Features and Single Consonant Reduplication
- Less Stress, Less Pressure, Less Voice