Arizona Phonology Conference: Volume 4 (1991)8
The Arizona Phonology Conference is a conference publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 4 (1991). Edited by Jean Ann and Kyoko Yoshimura.
Excerpt from the Preface:
This volume contains seven of the papers presented at the Fourth Arizona Phonology Conference, held at the University of Arizona on April 5-6, 1991. Not included are papers presented by: Juliette Blevins, Nick Clements, Jabier Elorrieta, Bruce Hayes, Abigail Kaun, Alan Prince, Doug Pulleyblank and Susana Sainz.
- Preface (Arizona Phonology Conference, Volume 4, 1991)
- Multiple Scansions in Loanword Phonology: Evidence from Cantonese
- Tunica Partial Vowel Harmony as Support for a Height Node
- Tone Alteration in Taiwanese
- Binarity and Ternarity in Alutiiq