Arizona Phonology Conference57
The Arizona Phonology Conference is a conference publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Email your questions or comments about the Arizona Phonology Conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Arizona Linguistics Circle
ATTN: Coyote Papers
200E Douglass Building
Tucson, AZ 85721
For more information, visit the following:
- On Multiple Sympathy Candidates in Optimality Theory
- Preface (Arizona Phonology Conference, Volume 5, 1995)
- An Optimality Account of Tone-Vowel Interaction in Fuzhou
- Preface (Southwest Workshop on Optimality Theory 4, 1998)
- Roots and Correspondence: Denominal Verbs in Modern Hebrew