Tree-Ring Research, Vol. 59, No. 1 (2003)8
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 59, Issue 1 (2003)
- In Memoriam: Richard L. Holmes, 1934-2003
- Show All Authors
- Tree Rings and Wetland Occupation in Southwest Germany Between 2000 and 500 BC: Dendroarchaeology Beyond Dating in Tribute to F. H. Schweingruber
- Andrew Ellicott Douglass and the Giant Sequoias in the Founding of Dendrochronology
- Canons for Writing and Editing Manuscripts