Tree-Ring Bulletin, Vol. 38 (1978)8
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 38 (1978)
- The X-Ray Technique as Applied to Dendroclimatology
- Show All Authors
- Effects of Defoliation by Douglas-Fir Tussock Moth on Ring Sequences of Douglas-Fir and Grand Fir
- Dendroclimatology of Elm in London
- Investigations of the Dendrochronology of the Genus Athrotaxis D. Don (Taxodiaceae) in Tasmania