Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 37 (1977)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at email@example.com.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 37 (1977)
- An Improved Scribe for Dendrochronological Annotations
- An Oak Chronology for South Central Scotland
- A Factor Analysis of Correspondences to Ring Widths
- Dublin Medieval Dendrochronology