Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 18 (1951-1952)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 18, Issues 2-3 (October 1951 - January 1952)
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 18, Issue 1 (July 1951)
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 18, Issue 4 (April 1952)
- Extension of the San Juan Chronology to B.C. Times
- Dendrochronology in Big Bend National Park, Texas