Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 10 (1943-1944)10
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at email@example.com.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 10, Issue 4 (April 1944)
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 10, Issue 3 (January 1944)
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 10, Issue 2 (October 1943)
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 10, Issue 1 (July 1943)
- Annual Growth of Pines in the San Juan Basin, Colorado, as Related to Precipitation and Streamflow