Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 22 (1958)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at email@example.com.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 22, Issues 1-4 (December 1958)
- The Tree-Ring Society Meetings, October, 1958
- Tree-Ring Chronologies in South-Central Alaska
- The Origin of Driftwood on Nunivak Island, Alaska
- Dendrochronological Studies in New Zealand
- Show All Authors