Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 21 (1956)7
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 21, Issues 1-4 (April 1956)
- Early History of Crossdating
- Tree-Ring Studies of the Forestry-Botany Institutes of Tharandt and Munich
- Show All Authors
- Authors Summary: Holmsgaard. Tree-Ring Analyses of Danish Forest Trees
- Tree-Ring Research in Finland