Tree-Ring Bulletin, Vol. 1, No. 2 (1934)5
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tree-Ring Bulletin, Volume 1, Issue 2 (October 1934)
- Necessary Information on Tree-Ring Specimens from Living TreesGlock, Waldo S.
- Accuracy in Dating - I.Douglass, A. E.
- Report of Dates on the Allantown, Arizona, RuinsMiller, Carl F., Jr.
- Climate and Human HistoryHaury, Emil W.