Living the Future 8 (2012)27
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Living the Future 8 was a two-day invitational event, April 23-24, 2012, for libraries innovating at a fast pace.
The conference included panel discussions, presentations, breakout sessions, and poster displays on key topics dealing with inspiring change in challenging times.
For more information, visit the LTF8 website at: http://www.library.arizona.edu/ltf8.
- Data Management at the University of Arizona: Working Across Campus to Develop Support and Services
- Evolution of an Information Competency Graduation Requirement: Current Impact and Future Implications
- Librarians Bridging the Gap: From High School to University
- The ARL Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce: Refining One Approach to Diversity Recruitment in Research Libraries
- Faculty Perceptions: Digital Teaching & Learning Services for the Academic Library