Arizona Land and People, Vol. 50, No. 1 (2005)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Land and People is a publication of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. The periodical was first published in 1949 under the title Progressive Agriculture in Arizona. In 1982, the title changed to Arizona Land and People; the last issue was published in 2007. The publication is also available from 1999-2007 on the CALS website at http://cals.arizona.edu/landandpeople/.
The Arizona Land and People / Progressive Agriculture in Arizona digital archive is a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Race Track Industry Program Grads Get Jobs
- Reconnecting with Agriculture: MAC Farm Ag-Ventures program Draws Learners of All Ages
- Herring Hall Begins Its Second Century: the University of Arizona Rededicates Historic Building
- Sherry Betts Wins Koffler Award for Public Service/Outreach
- Tailoring Programs to Cultural Needs: Extension work on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation