Progressive Agriculture, Vol. 22, No. 1 (1970)5
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Land and People is a publication of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. The periodical was first published in 1949 under the title Progressive Agriculture in Arizona. In 1982, the title changed to Arizona Land and People; the last issue was published in 2007. The publication is also available from 1999-2007 on the CALS website at http://cals.arizona.edu/landandpeople/.
The Arizona Land and People / Progressive Agriculture in Arizona digital archive is a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- Cotton: Implications of an Industry in Change
- Cotton's Future is Growers' Choice!
- Indications of Relative Efficiency in Growing Cotton in Major Cotton Growing States and in the Counties of Arizona
- During Changing Times Cotton Growers Must Meet Challenge!
- Show All Authors
- Progressive Agriculture in Arizona, Volume 22, Number 1 (January-February 1970)