Progressive Agriculture, Vol. 12, No. 4 (1961)10
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Land and People is a publication of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. The periodical was first published in 1949 under the title Progressive Agriculture in Arizona. In 1982, the title changed to Arizona Land and People; the last issue was published in 2007. The publication is also available from 1999-2007 on the CALS website at http://cals.arizona.edu/landandpeople/.
The Arizona Land and People / Progressive Agriculture in Arizona digital archive is a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- Constant Ideal Weather is Aim of Greenhouse
- Scientists 'Waking' Plants At Midnight
- Show All Authors
- Problems of Adjustment In Southwest Agriculture
- Capacity of Cotton Picking Machines
- Virus Indexing For 'Clean' Citrus Bud Source Trees