Arizona Land and People, Volume 48 (2003)17
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Land and People is a publication of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. The periodical was first published in 1949 under the title Progressive Agriculture in Arizona. In 1982, the title changed to Arizona Land and People; the last issue was published in 2007. The publication is also available from 1999-2007 on the CALS website at http://cals.arizona.edu/landandpeople/.
The Arizona Land and People / Progressive Agriculture in Arizona digital archive is a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- Young Students Get a Taste of Applied Technology
- Program Reduces Pesticide Use in Phoenix School District
- UA Arboretum Celebrates Grand Opening
- Helping Endangered Species: The Desert Amphibian Breeding Project
- Peace Building Through Scientific Collaboration
- Show All Authors