Sugarbeet Report 198118
The Sugarbeet Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report was published from 1977-1983 (no report was published in 1979).
The purpose of the report was to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research was conducted by University of Arizona, USDA-ARS, and Amstar-Spreckels Sugar Division scientists.
Historical issues have been made available via the UA Campus Repository, as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
- Introduction (Sugarbeets: A College of Agriculture Report, 1981)
- Acreage, Yield and Production of Sugarbeets for Sugar in Arizona
- History of Arizona High Sugar Yield Award Winners
- Cost of Producing Sugarbeets in Arizona
- Sugarbeet Variety Tests at the Mesa Farm
- Effect of Planting Date, Variety and Preharvest Dryup on Late Season Sugarbeet Production
- Sugarbeet Production Response to Water and Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Greenhouse Studies for Diagnosis of Sugarbeet Nutrition Problems
- Sugarbeet Nutritional Research
- Impact of the Groundwater Management Act on Arizona Growers
- Summary of Suggestions for Weed Control in Sugarbeets
- Herbicide Combinations in Sugarbeets-Mesa-1979/80
- Evaluation of Insecticides on the Control of Flea Beetles in Sugarbeets
- Effects of Beet Armyworm Feeding on Sugarbeet Root Yields
- Greenhouse Evaluation of Plant Mortality from Feeding of Beet Armyworms
- 1980-81 Insect Control for Sugarbeets
- Root Rot of Mature Sugarbeets
- Effect of Preharvest Applications of "Pix" on Yield and Sucrose Concentration of Sugarbeets
For more information about University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences publications, email firstname.lastname@example.org.