The Sugarbeet Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report was published from 1977-1983 (no report was published in 1979).
The purpose of the report was to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research was conducted by University of Arizona, USDA-ARS, and Amstar-Spreckels Sugar Division scientists.
Historical issues have been made available via the UA Campus Repository, as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
Other commodity-based agricultural research reports available in the UA Campus Repository include:
For more information about University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences publications, email email@example.com.
- Introduction (Sugarbeets: A College of Agriculture Report, 1981)
- Introduction (Sugarbeets: A College of Agriculture Report, 1980)
- Introduction (A Report on Sugarbeets, 1978)
- Introduction (A Report on Sugarbeets, 1977)
- Introduction (Sugarbeets: A College of Agriculture Report, 1983)