ABOUT THESE COLLECTIONS
The University of Arizona Library Special Collections maintains collections of rare books and unique archival materials that make possible in-depth research on selected topics. The scope and diversity of Special Collections make it an important resource for the international academic community. Established in 1958 to house materials on Arizona, the Southwest, and the U.S./Mexico Borderlands, Special Collections now includes rare books, manuscript collections, photographs, and other materials in a wide variety of subject areas.
Selected digital collections from Special Collections are available here as part of the UA Campus Repository. The Special Collections website contains more digital collections. Visit the Special Collections website to learn more about everything Special Collections has to offer.
Email Special Collections with your questions or comments, or call 520-621-6423.
- EARLY PRINTED BOOKS IN THE HEIKO A. OBERMAN LIBRARY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
- Henry Fielding: Early editions in the University of Arizona Libraries with an appendix: Early Editions of Sarah Fielding
- Wassaja (Chicago, Ill.: 1916) Vol. 8., No. 21.
- Wassaja (Chicago, Ill.: 1916) Vol. 8., No. 20.
- Wassaja (Chicago, Ill.: 1916) Vol. 8., No. 19.