Coyote Papers: Volume 07 (1989)7
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 7: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics from A-Z, Unification Based Approaches to Natural Languages. (1989). Edited by Kenneth F. Drozd and Kaz Fukushima.
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface (Coyote Papers Volume 7, 1989)
- English Relative Clause Extraction: A Syntactic and Semantic Approach
- Type Raised Children: Extending Categorial Grammar as a Theory of Acquisition
- Postverbal Subject in Thai
- A Promising Control Theory