Coyote Papers: Volume 06 (1987)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 6: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics from A-Z. (1987). Edited by Paul Saka.
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface (Coyote Papers Volume 6, 1987)
- Lexical Categories and the Luiseño Absolutive
- Spanish as a Pronominal-Argument Language: The Spanish Interlanguage of Mexicano Speakers
- Keley-I Consonant Assimilation
- Cues and Miscues: A Study of How Readers Assign Pronoun Reference