Coyote Papers: Volume 05 (1984)10
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 5: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics from A-Z, Studies on Native American Languages, Japanese and Spanish. (1984). Edited by Stuart Davis.
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Syntactic Function of the Yi-/Bi-Alternation in Jicarilla Apache
- On the Nature of Syntactic Structure: Implications for a Theory of Reference
- Show All Authors
- Introduction (Coyote Papers Volume 5, 1984)
- On the Interpretation of 'Null Anaphora' in Japanese
- Onomatopoeia and Metaphor