Coyote Papers: Volume 08 (1992)11
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 8: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics from A-Z. (1992). Edited by Chip Gerfen and Pilar Piñar.
Contact Coyote Papers at email@example.com.
- Preface (Coyote Papers 8, 1992)
- A Unified Theory of Final Consonant Deletion in Early Child Speech
- Bimoricity in Northern Greenlandic Eskimo
- Eurhythmy or Clash in the English Rhythm Rule
- The Prosodic Hierarchy as a Form of Meter