Coyote Papers: Volume 03 (1982)9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 3: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics from A-Z, Studies on Arabic, Basque, English, Japanese, Navajo and Papago. (1982). Edited by Thomas G. Larson.
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acknowledgement, Preface, and Introduction (Coyote Papers 3, 1982)
- Desiderative - Causatives in Papago
- Analysis of Quantifier in Japanese
- Navajo Verbal Prefixes in Current Morphological Theory
- The Aux in the Guipuzkoan Dialect of Basque