Coyote Papers: Volume 19 (2012)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 19: Proceedings of the Arizona Linguistics Circle 5. (October 28-30, 2011). Edited by Dan Brenner.
Contact Coyote Papers at email@example.com.
- The Base-generation Approach to the Spray/Load Alternation in Japanese
- The Causative/Inchoative Alternation, and the Decomposition of Little v
- The Position of the Subject in Spoken Saudi Arabic: A Processing Perspective
- Show All Authors
- Evaluating Prospectivity in a Neo-Reichenbachian Aspectual System
- Aspect in Cherokee Nominals