Cotton Report 200424
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Cotton Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report, along with the Forage and Grain Report, was established by Hank Brubaker, Extension Agronomist, after seeing a similar report published by Texas A&M University in the mid-1970’s.
The purpose of the report is to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research is conducted by University of Arizona and USDA-ARS scientists.
Both historical and current Cotton Reports have been made available in the UA Campus Repository as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
Contents for Cotton Report 2004
- Late Season Crop Management Effect on Fiber Micronaire
- Planting Date by Variety Evaluation in Graham County
- Conservation Tillage Effects on Infiltration and Irrigation Advance Times in Arizona Cotton
- Effects of Megafol and Calcium Metalosate® Applications at Early Bloom on April 2003 Planted DPL555BR Cotton
- Mepiquat Formulation Evaluation in southeastern Arizona
- Late Planted DPL451BR Cotton Responses to Plant Growth Enhancement Products Applied at Three Crop Development Stages in Palo Verde Valley, 2003
- 2003 Low Desert Upland Cotton Advanced Strains Testing Program
- Arizona Upland Cotton Variety Testing Program, 2003
- Upland Cotton Variety Evaluation in Graham County, 2003
- Acala/Upland Cotton Variety Trial, Safford Agricultural Center, 2003
- Short Staple Variety Trial in Virden, NM, 2003
- Pima Cotton Regional Variety Trial, Safford Agricultural Center, 2003
- Comparison of Twin and Single Line Cotton Production Systems
- Plant Population Effects on Twin Line Cotton Production
- Comparison of Potassium Fertilizer Products and Amounts on DPL555BR Cotton, 2003
- Residual Soil Nitrogen Evaluations in Irrigated Desert Soils, 2003
- Phosphorous Fertility Evaluation in Graham County
- Search for Effective Chemical Controls for Lygus Bugs and Whiteflies in Arizona Cotton
- Comparative Efficacy and Selectivity of Acetamiprid for the Management of Bemisia tabaci
- Preliminary Screening of Different Cottons for Resistance to Sweetpotato Whitefly Infestations
- Update on Pink Bollworm Resistance to Bt Cotton in the Southwest
Browse all submissions