ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Cooperative Extension is an outreach arm of The University of Arizona and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS). The repository collection includes current and historical Extension publications on these topics: Animal Systems; Consumer Education; Farm Management and Safety; Food Safety; Nutrition and Health; Gardening/Home Horticulture; Insects and Pest Management; Marketing and Retailing; Natural Resources and Environment; Plant Diseases; Plant Production/Crops, Water, and Youth and Family. Current publications are also available from the CALS Publications and Videos website.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- Nondormant Alfalfa Varieties for Arizona 2017
- Biology and Management of Downy Mildew of Lettuce
- Control of Brown Wood Rot in Lemons with Low Pressure Injection 2013-14
- Biology and management of Fusarium wilt of lettuce
- Cultural Practices for Karnal Bunt Control