ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Arizona Cooperative Extension is an outreach arm of The University of Arizona and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS). The repository collection includes current and historical Extension publications on these topics: Animal Systems; Consumer Education; Farm Management and Safety; Food Safety; Nutrition and Health; Gardening/Home Horticulture; Insects and Pest Management; Marketing and Retailing; Natural Resources and Environment; Plant Diseases; Plant Production/Crops, Water, and Youth and Family. Current publications are also available from the CALS Publications and Videos website.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- Planting Pole Cuttings in Riparian Ecosystems
- Javelina Resistant Plants
- Laboratories Conducting Soil, Plant, Feed, or Water Testing
- Hand Tools Used for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Compost Tea 101: What Every Organic Gardener Should Know
- Show All Authors